Friday, April 10, 2009

OMG - Can the News Get Worse?


While various news talking heads were trying to decide of President Obama bowed to a certain head of state let me say it is definite President Bush held hands.

I was just getting lulled into good, liberal news on the world and local front (well, except for the economy) when the following confronted me on My! Yahoo news page:

As George W. Bush is beginning to emerge from seclusion, members of his administration will gather in Dallas next week.

What did we do to deserve this? I had just gotten used to no more GW Bush to kick around anymore and he has to rear his ugly head again. Sorry everyone but this man and the late President Nixon are two individuals I could go the rest of the century without seeing or hearing from. I feel the same way about Sarah Palin but she is good for a certain amusement factor. GW just embarasses me. The Dixie Chicks were ashamed he was from Texas like them. I don't want to admit I am of the same species.

Well, as they say that rant lowered the level. But every once in a while I think it is good to get things out. I am just hoping as he begins to emerge from seclusion he sees his shadow and goes back into hibernation. You would think he would be ashamed of the mess he made of things and slink off to another handholding session with his friend or Daddy.

4 comments:

  1. Tony Blair isn't with him by any chance Lady J?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be? You all haven't misplaced him have you?

    I was hoping we had misplaced GW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I have just seen this. The song, "Take my hand, I'm a stranger in paradise........' springs to mind!!!.

    ReplyDelete